Allin Interactive, a leading provider of interactive application development and platform integration services, has an immediate opportunity for a Graphic Designer.
The job will involve designing user interfaces for interactive television platforms and mobile applications, taking the design from written concept to wireframe, to development ready comp. You will then work with a team of developers, creating and providing the graphic pieces needed to complete the development of the user interface.
The job also involves designing new skins for existing user interfaces and creating comps that use a customer’s existing brand and apply it to our products.
The job will also involve some print design, tradeshow booth design and video creation and editing.
While our main emphasis is for someone whose passion is good user interface design, we are also looking for someone who is technically adept, and is not afraid of new technology and learning on the job.
Skills Required :
- Owning new UI design from concept through revisions to skinning completed application
- Owning reskinning projects of existing applications for new customers
- Updating skinning for existing customers to new versions of software
- Working quickly and efficiently with a team of software developers
o Designing user interfaces
- Minimum of 3 years experience with:
o The full range of Adobe products, including but not limited to:
4. After Effects
5. Media Encoder
Knowledge of any of the following is a plus:
- Experience with animated video creation and video editing
- Some print design experience
- Completely comfortable working on Windows operating system
- Any experience with Microsoft SQL
- Any experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Any experience with Eclipse development environment
- Any experience with Apple’s xCode development environment
- Any experience working with streaming video (Multicasting, Unicasting, etc.)
- Any experience with other non-Adobe wire-framing or graphics programs
About Allin Interactive:
- A portfolio of a minimum of 4 examples of work, with a brief explanation or description of each project and your level of involvement
- Good understanding of branding
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills and analytical ability
- Prior experience working with teams and individually
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to collaborate and brainstorm with other designers and developers in a team environment
- Strong planning and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Allin Interactive specializes in deploying turn-key integrated interactive television and interactive mobile applications to the hospitality marketplace, based on its innovative browser-based DigiManager™ content management solution. Allin leverages its experience and custom development capabilities to deliver the most functionality and flexibility of any ITV solution in the world. The Company maintains offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
Allin offers a competitive compensation package that meets the needs of today's technology professionals. Allin's compensation package includes paid vacation, 401k including company match, healthcare insurance, vision insurance and dental insurance.
Allin Interactive is an equal opportunity employer.
RECRUITERS - DO NOT CALL!
Monster - 18 months ago