Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
Interthinx has an immediate opportunity for a solid UI/UX designer with seven years experience who is able to work with product management and software development to envision, create, craft and deliver user experiences for current and future SaaS products.
• Work with stakeholders and business analysts to determine and understand UI/UX requirements for new functionality and updates to existing Web-based products.
• Conceptualize, communicate, and iterate creative solutions to design challenges using lo-fi and hi-fi mockups.
• Translate mockups and designs into clean, accurate, cross-browser compatible HTML and CSS.
• Work with developers to implement, adjust, troubleshoot and maintain new and existing user interface designs.
• Advocate for the best user experience throughout the creative and development process.
• Gather design requirements from business stakeholders
• Create interaction design for complex web-based applications
• Create visual design for complex web-based applications, based upon interaction design specs.
• Create thorough, detailed documentation for Interaction and visual designs
• Assist in Quality Assurance testing for user interface elements
• Demonstrated UI/UX design and specification skills with a solid portfolio (SaaS a plus).
• At least 7 years as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UI/UX team through the product development cycle of successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications.
• Proficiency in common tools of the trade (e.g. Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite).
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences.
• Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Experience working in teams with other designers, software developers, product manager and business stakeholders.
• BA/BS/BFA in Design, Information Architecture, or related fields (extensive experience may override this requirement)
• For fastest consideration, please include a link to your online portfolio or any website/software applications you've created.
Interthinx is an equal opportunity employer.
Interthinx - 11 months ago
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...