And it’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a User Interface/Front-end Developer in our New York office. If you are passionate about working on innovative and cutting edge technologies, we'd like to talk to you.
As a User Interface/Front-end developer, you will be a key member of the Software/Product Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features within our products. We seek an experienced web developer who is highly proficient in implementing the latest web technologies and has a keen eye for UI. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will be comfortable learning and diving into any part of the technology stack. They will enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative environment. They will use their knowledge and technical capabilities to drive product development.
- Work with the product team to implement product features and roll out new functionality.
- tilizing coding and design experience to develop robust web-client user interfaces which integrate with various server-side components and back-end systems
- Translating prototypes and designs into clean, valid, launch-ready code
- Exploration of new technologies/industry trends and technical innovation
- Creation of Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies
- Handling multiple project requirements and making appropriate technical decisions
- Collaboration with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time
- Working with the quality assurance team to conduct usability and accessibility review for products and define usability requirements
- ssibility review for products and define usability requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable education & experience
- 2-4 years of web development experience
- An understanding of web standards and principles of progressive enhancement
- Proficiency with a JS Framework such as jQuery
- Knowledge of web accessibility (and its importance)
- Strong background in developing cross-browser web interfaces (IE7+)
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with source control
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile development , SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets) and Responsive Design experience a plus
We’re TMP Worldwide, an advertising agency whose purpose is to attract and retain talent for our clients. We have a reputation for pioneering innovative solutions and delivering best-in-class and first-to-market strategies. We’re a company collaboratively focused on moving our clients in new directions and individually motivated by a drive and passion to conquer new challenges. Interactive’s our thing – and we’re happy to brag that we’re ranked among the top interactive agencies in the US
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...