User Interface Designer/ Requirements Analyst
Business Analyst experience with Good Analytical experience
to interact with customer for capturing/clarifying and eliciting discussion related to requirements and be a liaison between the customer and the Data Modeling Team. The person must be an
expert with Tools like Requisite Pro and HP Quality Center
and be able to create Function Specification and Technical Specifications in these tools based on requirements analysis. The person must have experience
preparing Mockup reports/wire frame reports to gather/refine business requirements
. The person must be
able to prepare Technical Specifications/Pseudo codes with detail report drill down specifications based on business requirements
to be shared with the Development and the Validation Team.
Requirements Analyst/ User Interface Designer
• Expertise in identifying, developing and documenting Business and Functional Requirements
Specifications (FRS), User Requirements Specification, System Requirements Specifications (SRS),
nonfunctional requirements and Supplementary Specifications and UML diagrams including Use
Case Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD), Activity diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
• Experience in designing and defining user interface requirements wireframes, screen mockups, story
boards and defining data elements and rules around the same.
• Strong understanding about UI and UX design principles and user centered methodologies for
mobile app developments, business process understanding for iPAD and android platforms.
• Experience in developing proof of concepts for applications using user interface design skills.
• Experienced in ETL processes for Data extraction, transformation and loading tools like SSAS, SSMS, SSRS and Cognos as well as sound knowledge of database normalization and relational models.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
BS/BA or BS degree
• Minimum of 11 years of specific experience in information technology, human factors, business management, or a related field.
Iron Data, LLC. - 30+ days ago
Iron Data Solutions, LLC. (IDS) was founded in June of 2001 to respond to the increasing demand for outsourced services within the...