- Work closely with the User Experience Designer, collaborating with product managers and developers to create engaging digital products that meet business requirements.
- Create detailed site maps, wireframes and interactions that are user-centric.
- Create designs, style guides and assets for: landing pages, responsive sites, emails, social media campaigns.
- Participate in group design feedback discussions to present designs and justify design decisions while synthesizing feedback from multiple sources and rapidly iterate designs.
- 5+ years relevant work experience, including user experience design, user interface design and implementing consumer-facing web and mobile products.
- Experience designing mobile experience.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process driven by group critique and user testing.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, keen eye for clean UI implementation and knowledge of design best practices.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements, diverse project needs, and tight timelines.
- Solid knowledge of usability, accessibility and cross-browser issues.
- Experience with Agile product development and process.
- Knowledge of A/B testing and optimization and passion for data and the impact of design on consumer.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills.
Online portfolio with a clear description of candidate's contribution to the project is required for consideration.
Oversee.net - 13 months ago