Example of Duties:
Performs manual tasks including general maintenance at a skilled level involved in the equipment used for maintenance of water and wastewater lines, and/or sewage plants. May use SCADA operations in monitoring and maintenance of wastewater systems. Must have the ability to work independently or with co-workers as a team as instructed. May be subject to call out service after hours.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in construction trades such as concrete work, pipe work, electrical and general labor required.
- Must be in good physical condition; position requires constant physical labor.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Valid Texas driver’s license and good driving record.
- Knowledge of safety equipment and procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to read utility maps and drawings.
- Ability to obtain Basic Wastewater Certification.
City of Pasadena, TX - 16 months ago