Example of Duties:
Performs manual tasks including general maintenance at a skilled level involved in the equipment used for the maintenance of water, lines and meter, and/or plants. Knowledge of and ability to utilize proper tools and equipment of the trade. Must have the ability to work independently or with co-workers as a team as instructed. May be subject to call out sevice after hours.
- High school diploma or GED.
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in construction trades such as concrete work, pipe work, electrical and general labor required.
- Must be in good physical condition; position requires constant physical labor.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Valid Texas driver’s license and good driving record.
- Knowledge of safety equipment and procedures and guidelines. Ability to read utility maps and drawings.
- Ability to obtain Basic Ground Water Certification within one year of employment.
City of Pasadena, TX - 14 months ago