"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Provides customer service duties related to parking and transportation services. Performs cashier services and related cashier reporting. Performs unskilled work in the area of garage maintenance and cleaning.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Come join an exciting opportunity with our Auxiliary Enterprise Parking Department!
- Provide cashier services for parking visitors. Provides opening/closing parking activities and reporting.
- Performs maintenance activities within garage such as sweeping, wiping down handrails and bumper guards, knocking down cob-webs and changing light bulbs.
- Provides remote access and exits from remote parking locations via the parking management system (ScanNet).
- Provide customer service functions related to parking contract sales.
- Provide customer service functions related to METRO sales.
- Provide customer service functions related to general questions and/or directions.
- Initiate parking access and parking denial through the parking management system (ScanNet).
High School Diploma/Equivalent with a minimum of six months customer service experience.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 14 months ago