The primary responsibility of this position is to produce a quality product while completing all assigned master sanitation. The utility must be able to perform tasks required to start, run, shutdown, and CIP the dryer and all associated equipment. The holder of this position must follow all GMP, HACCP, safety, and all other regulatory and plant policies and procedures.
The utility must achieve all production goals or report and document all reasons targets are not met. The utility is expected to promote safety, maintain a sanitary food environment, and strive to improve product quality.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Perform all master sanitation.
- Maintain general housekeeping of the Recon area.
- Recondition milk for secondary dryer process.
- Must be able to perform hook-ups for the Recon and all associated equipment.
- Run all required quality checks.
- Complete all required logs.
- Perform tasks in a timely manner.
- Perform duties in a timely and thorough manner allowing the operator to CIP in minimal time.
- Perform all chemical tests
- Complete and store all required documents.
- Follow and promote all plant and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Ensure all GMP, HACCP, safety and all plant, documentation and regulatory policies and procedures are complied with.
- Achieve all production goals.
- Achieve all production goals (KPI’s).
- Report and document all reasons targets are not met.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ manufacturing experience preferred
- Must have 2+ years consistent work history.
- Training will be provided.
Dairy Farmers of America - 17 months ago