Example of Duties:
Performs high level of manual tasks involved in the maintenance and construction of water lines, as well as sidewalks, storm sewers, and/or sanitary lines. Excavates soil with hand tools, patches streets; repairs and cleans storm drains, and performs maintenance work. Assemble and disassemble barricades and shoring equipment. Must have the ability to work with co-workers as a team as instructed. May be subject to call out service after hours. Shift work required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge or experience in construction trades such as concrete work, pipe work or general labor desired.
- Must be in good physical condition; position requires constant physical labor.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Valid Texas driver’s license and good driving record.
- Knowledge of safety equipment, procedures, guidelines and Traffic Control I (Flagging).
City of Pasadena, TX - 30+ days ago