Utility-Philip's Famous Seafood
Join Our Team!
Must be 18 to apply!
The Utility associate is responsible for various services to include but not limited to cleaning equipment, floors, workstations, utensils, pots and pans using specific chemicals to ensure sanitary standards; checking ice levels, keg beers, bib sodas and Co2 containers and replace if necessary; loading and unloading supply trucks; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Cook, Assistant Manager or the Store Manager, depending on local requirements.
- Cleans equipment which may include work tables, refrigerators, meat blocks and other equipment
- Cleans utensils, pots and pans by washing them by hand or place them in a dishwashing machine
- Returns clean utensils, pots and pans to their proper places
- Removes trash and garbage to designated areas
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs and buffs floors using heavy equipment
- Cleans walls, windows and steam cleans trashcans
- Stocks, dates, rotates and checks temperature of product Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or hand truck
- Loads and unloads supply trucks
- Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
HMSHost - 2 years ago
HMSHost is part of Autogrill S.p.A. – the world’s largest provider of food and beverage services for travelers. Along with the...