Summary: Provide valet services including luggage assistance to the guests and parking of guest vehicles. Responsible for handling guest requests and/or complaints and providing guests with accurate information regarding property products, services, and/or events.
• Assist guests into and out of their vehicle
• Assist guests with loading/unloading luggage into and out of their vehicles.
• Provide legible claim tickets to guests for their luggage and/or vehicle.
• Take possession of and park vehicle. Ensure security of vehicle and its keys.
• Ensure that property driveways are kept clear
• Retrieve guest vehicle keys from secured location and retrieve guest’s vehicle from parking facility.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Maintain knowledge of scheduled daily activities on property, features and services provided by the hotel/casino, and hours of operation for F&B outlets
• Provide accurate directions to guests on inquires regarding destinations within local area.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/services and procedures/standards.
• Other duties as assigned
• Valid Nevada driver license
• Clean driving record
• Outstanding guest service skills
• Ability to effectively drive all vehicle types, include standard and automatic transmissions
• Previous experience performing same or similar job duties preferred
• Ability to maintain concentration and think clearly under all driving conditions.
• Effectively communicate in English both written and verbal
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Required Work Cards
• TAM Card
• Nevada Driver License
• Walk, stand, jog or stoop up to 100% of the time
• Remain in stationary position for 8 hours throughout work shift.
• Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
• Communicate via radios
• Work outdoors in an environment that may be loud, smoky, dusty, and extreme hot or cold temperatures and variable weather conditions
• Vision, hearing, speaking, literacy (critical).
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard