The Employee Programs Coordinator is responsible for managing and maintaining the Outdoor Coalition's Employee Programs and coordinating Employee Events. The Employee Programs Coordinator serves as a project manager insuring the seamless execution of all Outdoor employee programs including but not limited to: special events (holiday party, service events, bring your child to work day, etc) and recognition programs (i.e. service award). Must be able to work independently, professionally and confidentially with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 3+.
3+ years of proven and related experience in executing employee engagement
programs is preferred
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Strong project management skills proven record in executing projects on time,
must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
Proficient computer skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
Excellent planning, scheduling and problem solving skills
Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Excellent follow up skills
Excellent Customer Service skills
1. Organize, facilitate and promote various Outdoor Coalition and Brand employee programs and activities. Works closely with Sr. Manager to evaluate employee program offerings and recommend new initiatives and processes to Brand Leadership.
2. Provide guidance and resource assistance to Corporate and Retail employees on Company’s program offerings and policies.
3. Responsible for the facilitation of project work for the NSE and lucyLIFE committees.
4. Manage NUPTSE Award Program. Responsibilities included but not limited to communications with the Brand Leaders, tracking nominations and ordering awards.
5. Manage OD service award program
6. Responsible for creating and distributing monthly Campus Newsletter/ Calendar. Responsible for maintaining events calendar and Employee Information Center to keep employees informed and engaged of upcoming events/ activities
7. Serve as a contact for all donation requests and process them accordingly.
8. Responsible for coordination and administration of various surveys, including supporting coalition management on engagement survey.
9. Other duties as assigned.
The North Face - 19 months ago
VF Outdoor (doing business as The North Face) wants its customers to take a hike -- or take a stab at climbing Mount Everest. A subsidiary...