The successful candidate will be professional, level-headed, possess excellent MS Excel skills be organized and highly detail oriented. Demonstrating a 'can do' attitude and having a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines is key in this fast-paced environment. Teaming skills are essential as you will be working with other cross functional operational teams such as Reseller Support, Adobe Partner Connection (APC) and Adobe Volume Licensing (AVL).
- Collaborating with a remote based team (Lehi, UT Reseller Support & AVL teams) to manage and process requests for the creation and resending of Value Incentive Program (VIP) invitations to newly on-boarded resellers.
- Track invitation status on-line in a spreadsheet and provide updates via email to the Reseller Support team as needed.
**Please note this is a W-2 Contract Position**
- 1 - 3 years experience in business, sales, or marketing support
- Proficient MS Excel experience is required , in addition to excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Solid problem solving & decision making capabilities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Talent Merchants - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard