ADP Talent Management is growing and seeking an experienced, results-oriented Data Integration Specialist. In your role as Implementation Consultant II - DIS (Data Integration Specialist), you are responsible for the analysis and coding of client interface and integration requirements.
- This role works closely with an implementation team to implement the Talent Management product.
- The Implementation Consultant II - DIS will interview client subject matter experts for their external system data requirements.
- This individual will document, code, and test interfaces for the import and export of data for the Talent Management software .
- This position will also be tasked with translating highly technical information to a non-technical audience and providing excellent follow up with clients.
- Previous programming skills are a plus.
- SAP or other similar experience is a plus
This position also requires a high level of self motivation and self-supervision with emphasis on client satisfaction and efficiently providing service in a billable environment.
- Experience providing integration services to external clients is desired.
- This position requires travel up to 50 percent depending on client needs.
- This is a home-office based, virtual position.
- Travel is required for instructor-led training as well as up to 50% travel for client project assignments
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent in education and experience required.
- High level of flexibility in a changing environment with external-facing clients required.
- A high level oral and written communication skills with different levels of managers and associates is a must.
- Strong analytical skills are a must.
- Experience with SQL , FTP, Single Sign On in addition to utilization of WebEx or other remote support tools required
- Experience with the Cornerstone on Demand or other talent management/HCM applications is highly desirable.
- Professional certifications such as the MCDBA or OCP is desirable.
- Technical training or equivalent in related technologies and/or systems implementations required. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Ability to travel internationally
Area of Interest:
United States, Newtown, PA
Automatic Data Processing - 8 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...