Welcome to Viewpoint Bank...It's Different
At ViewPoint Bank it’s about seeing things differently. We started right here in North Texas and have been serving the community for more than 57 years. In fact, ViewPoint Bank is one of the largest financial institutions headquartered in Collin County. We are always looking for talented people to help us meet our vision
Work should fuel your ambitions, not limit them.
Viewpoint Bank currently has an opening for a Vice President Bank Manager to work in our E. Plano location. The VP/Bank Manager is responsible for managing the bank facility. This includes coordinating activity for the bank staff to ensure quality customer service. The VP/Bank Manager is also actively involved in monitoring and working to maintain and improve branch profitability.
ViewPoint Bank...It's Different Here!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Oversees work of the Teller Manager, Head Teller, Tellers and Personal Bankers to ensure that excellent customer service is being provided.
- The VP/Bank Manager ensures all bank sales and service goals are achieved.
- Is an active sales leader over the sales function of the branch office
- Actively involved in bank efforts to cross sell bank products and services, providing quality service to customers and co-workers, assisting them when possible or referring them to the appropriate area.
- Provides coaching and feedback to the Personal Bankers.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of audit and compliance functions of operations staff. Maintains prescribed security controls from Regional Leadership team.
- Exercises management over all functions of the bank in the absence of the Bank President.
- Exercises the usual authority of a manager concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
- Follows all compliance policies and procedures.
We offer exceptional benefits:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one or two years related operations experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to Five years banking sales management experience is required.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Health Benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, and an optional Flexible Spending Account
- KSOP (combination ESOP and 401K)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Observed Federal Holidays
- Employee Activities and Community Involvement
Innovative Deposits, Solid Earnings, Personal Attention...... Profitable Future . (Oh-so-happy people.)
Our Core Values
ViewPoint Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Genuine - Choose your attitude and keep it real.... that includes being respectful, helpful and honest.
- Innovative - Use creative solutions to exceed expectations.
- Knowledgeable - Know your stuff, use your resources and be engaged.
- Dynamic - Be passionate, energized and ready to take that extra step.
- Partner - Work together with the member in mind to make a positive impact.
ViewPoint Bank - 19 months ago
With its eye on the Lone Star State, ViewPoint Financial provides retail and commercial banking through its ViewPoint Bank subsidiary. The...