Weber Shandwick is more than a leading global PR agency – we’re an engagement agency. We engage people IN the story. Our success is built on a deep commitment to client service, our people, creativity, collaboration and engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation. We employ the best in the industry and beyond (from Ph.Ds to creatives), working across sectors including consumer, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial, crisis management, digital and CSR. And we work for 58% of the Fortune 50. But don’t just take our word for it! Over the past few years, Weber Shandwick was named Global Agency of the Year by The Holmes Report multiple times, an Agency of the Decade by Advertising Age , Digital Firm of the Year by PR News , and Top Corporate Responsibility Advisory Firm by CR Magazine. We’ve also won numerous “best place to work” awards around the world and Mashable named us a Top 4 Employer for Social Media Professionals .
Weber Shandwick continues to lead and innovate in the digital space – infusing our award-winning Inline strategy to drive advocacy and engagement for clients. We’ve generated consistent buzz for transformational, digital campaigns for top multinational brands. We invest in a diverse range of talent and currently have strategists, community managers, producers, writers, developers, bloggers, and syndication and analytics experts embedded in offices worldwide – seamlessly collaborating and working across time zones and borders.
We're seeking a dynamic, experienced digital marketing leader to develop strategy and execute it effectively as a VP/Account Director in our New York office. This VP will be responsible for digital and social content creation, community management, and platform design and development for major accounts. We're looking for an individual who can guide clients through the ever-evolving digital and social media landscape, advising on digital initiatives and directing a growing staff of social media consultants.
We're interested in speaking to candidates who:
- Have 7+ years of experience bringing digital campaigns to life using emerging new media.
- Are talented writers and presenters, with outstanding communication skills: including the ability to successfully present program recommendations and establish relationships with senior clients as a trusted advisor.
- Possess superb execution and management skills, and can allocate resources effectively, structure teams and deliver excellent, complex programs in a timely manner (i ncluding, but not limited to, content and video production, web design and development, community management, social media monitoring and media outreach.
- Have proven experience managing and mentoring staffers.
- Understand the intersection of paid, owned and earned media in digital campaign orchestration.
- Are passionate about the new media landscape, and can demonstrate Weber Shandwick’s thought leadership in the space.
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
- Provide insight on emerging trends and online media developments as they affect public relations and marketing.
- Develop strategies to harness advocates online, whether those are industry influencers, consumers or other constituencies.
- Design and implement complex digital/social media engagement campaigns across a number of practice groups including consumer, healthcare, tech and corporate affairs, collaborating with traditional and digital media leadership teams.
- Create and execute accurate budget estimates for clients for long-term and short-term programs.
- Become an expert on our clients' brands and goals and develop creative solutions that boost the brand’s reputation.
- Take broad campaign concepts and strategy and translate them into meaningful, actionable operating plans for account teams.
- Identify ways to measure success against the campaign goals and achievable outcomes; determine methods to collect and present data and analysis to clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Oversee content production from concept to execution.
- Oversee community management to maximize engagement and advocacy for brands.
- Oversee web platform development from concept to execution (Facebook, mobile apps, brand microsites, corporate websites, etc.).
- Guide, mentor, and motivate staff.
- Play a key role in new business pitch development and presentations.
Weber Shandwick - 18 months ago
CMGRP knows public relations to the letter. Doing business as Weber Shandwick, the company is one of the world's leading public...