Woodruff-Sawyer & Co., one of the nation’s largest privately-held insurance brokerage and consulting firms, is looking for a Vice President or Director of Marketing to develop and drive a transformational strategy involving digital marketing, communications and social media. The ideal candidate will have the ability to oversee all aspects of marketing, with an emphasis on digital and new media, while demonstrating strong leadership and communication skills. This position is located in our San Francisco office.
- Business Strategy – Develop and cultivate a creative and forward thinking marketing strategy that fully aligns with corporate goals and further establishes our brand
- Collaboration – Partner with the Executive Team and other stakeholders to ensure the goals of Practice, Corporation and client are met
- Client Experience – Design and implement client solutions that drive direct interaction and engagement
- Digital/New Media Focus - Oversee WS new media strategy through review of new technologies and media platforms, development of strategies to drive online traffic (paid search, SEO, PPC, etc.), and identification of site enhancements to maximize conversation rates and growth of digital channel
- Leadership – Attract, develop and retain a talented team that delivers results; project manage workflow to assure effective departmental structure and ROI
- Hands-on, process-oriented individual with strong understanding of how to execute on strategy to ensure the successful implementation of marketing solutions
- Strong communication, relationship and presentation skills with the ability to manage the prioritization of deliverables and meet established deadlines
- Excellent project management/organizational skills; ability to multi-task, effectively resolve conflicting needs and be flexible to changing priorities
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and communications; including experience developing and executing a corporate social media strategy that directly impacted sales results
- Experience managing a team; proven ability to direct and develop a staff of marketing professionals
- Thorough understanding of web metrics and digital analytics; experience managing SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing and Affiliate programs
- Proven ability to integrate and manage digital campaigns across social media, web sites, search and offline efforts
- Strong experience creating and implementing emerging marketing focused business solutions; including developing a variety of innovative and immersive digital tactics (ex: podcasts, online video, rich banners, campaign landing sites and mobile applications)
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related course of study preferred
About Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. Woodruff-Sawyer & Co. is an independent brokerage firm providing insurance consultation, risk management...