Welcome to Viewpoint Mortgage
At ViewPoint Mortgage, we never forget how important a new mortgage or home refinancing is to our customers. After all, we're talking about homes here, one of an individual's most important assets.
That's why we provide more than just a competitive rate. We take the time to understand our customer's individual situation so they'll be sure to get the right loan for their lifestyle.
We're always looking for talented people to join our team.
Viewpoint Mortgage is currently seeking a VP/Loan Officer to p rovide general mortgage information to customers, perform in-person interviews. Evaluate mortgage loan applications and make credit approval/denial recommendations and/or decisions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Required to develop relationships to build on going business. Required to solicit business from Realtors and other sources and maintain portfolio and closing goals set by manager. Performs pre-qualifications, takes applications and ensures application is handled appropriately through closing.
- Explains and understand mortgage loan terms, financial requirements, rate options, required documentation, etc.
- Provides appropriate disclosures within timeframe required by regulators.
- Reviews requested documentation for compliance with Secondary Market and/or Investor requirements.
- Makes recommendations/decisions for approval/denial based on VPBM’s mortgage lending policies.
- Discusses adverse action with customers.
- Actively cross sells VPBM products and services, where appropriate.
- Assists mortgage manager in ensuring that mortgage files are properly prepared for closing and subsequent delivery to the secondary market investor.
- Provides quality service to applicants, assisting them when possible or referring them to the appropriate area.
- Follows all compliance policies and procedures.
- Must comply with the Secure and Fair Enforcement Act for Mortgage Licensing Act and its applicable regulations. Applicable regulations include but are not limited to: register for S.A.F.E. Act through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two- year college or technical school; or 2 to 5 years secondary market (Fannie Mae) mortgage underwriting experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of related mortgage lending regulations.
We offer exceptional benefits:
- Health Benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, and an optional Flexible Spending Account
- KSOP (combination ESOP and 401K)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Observed Federal Holidays
- Employee Activities and Community Involvement
Innovative Deposits, Solid Earnings, Personal Attention...... Profitable Future . (Oh-so-happy people.)
Our Core Values
ViewPoint Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Genuine - Choose your attitude and keep it real.... that includes being respectful, helpful and honest.
- Innovative - Use creative solutions to exceed expectations.
- Knowledgeable - Know your stuff, use your resources and be engaged.
- Dynamic - Be passionate, energized and ready to take that extra step.
- Partner - Work together with the member in mind to make a positive impact.
ViewPoint Bank - 2 years ago
With its eye on the Lone Star State, ViewPoint Financial provides retail and commercial banking through its ViewPoint Bank subsidiary. The...