Vice President – Healthcare Industry
Market Strategies is seeking an experienced client service & business development professional at the Vice President level for its Healthcare Industry group. We have 1 opening to be filled, preferably in Livonia, MI, but we are open to other locations for the right candidate.
Persons in these roles own client relationships, manage existing clients and develop new opportunities to achieve business and strategic plans. All client service roles come with financial goals relating to the value of the portfolio of research managed, and the amount of new business they develop. Successful candidates for this position will bring proven experience selling and managing a research portfolio valued at $1M or more.
- Develop new client account and project opportunities.
- Prepare methodologically sound, innovative proposals.
- Serve as the primary client contact for all project-related issues and lead multi-functional team members in project teams.
- Ensure the project and research design of each study meets the client’s objectives. This involves executive review of all research instruments and deliverables.
- Own the responsibility for generating actionable insights based on research findings.
- Develop and manage project budgets to ensure profitability and, as determined on a case-by-case basis, specific revenue goals.
- Give compelling presentations and answer client questions confidently.
Ideal candidates for this position have prior experience working in a research role on both the client and supplier side. Candidates with research experience in the healthcare industry - specifically health providers, insurers, or health technology are preferred, however those with transferrable research skills will be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree, with Master’s degree preferred, focus on research, business, social science or communications.
- Prior experience in a “sell/do” market research supplier environment, including business development, appropriate research design and project team leadership skills is highly preferred. Prior client-side experience at a director level will be considered.
- Prior experience managing a research portfolio or budget valued at a minimum of $1,000,000 in annual revenue.
Prior experience with the following types of quantitative studies is required:
Experience with Health Care Reform, Panels and Qualitative studies is preferred.
- Product development
- Customer experience measurement/customer satisfaction/loyalty
- Communications development and testing
- Brand development and tracking
Travel in the US and internationally can be up to 50% of the time to sell research and meet with clients.
Market Strategies International, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard