EXL Service is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to grow and lead the Finance Transformation team and work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services.
About EXL Transformation:
EXL’s F&A Transformation practice is a specialized consulting group based in New York, London, and across Noida, Pune, Gurgaon and Bangalore in India. We are a world class global professional services group dedicated to helping CFO’s develop and execute winning strategies and driving improvements in effectiveness across the Finance organization.
EXL’s F&A Transformation practice focuses on 4 key areas including Finance Transformation, Finance Technology, Assurance & Compliance, and Accounting advisory.
The senior leadership is comprised of experienced consulting professionals from such firms as Mitchell Madison Group, AT Kearney, Cap Gemini, Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, and E&Y. Among our professional staff we have alumni from top-tier US schools such as Harvard, Yale, Penn, MIT, and Columbia, as well as top international schools such as LSE, IIT and IIM.
EXL Transformation is a part of EXL Service. EXL Service was founded in 1999 and has since grown to be one of the top BPO companies in the world, focused on financial services and Insurance outsourcing. EXL Services is publically listed on the NASDAQ (EXLS) and is headquartered in New York. EXL has about 17,000 employees in its offices in New York, London, NCR, Pune, Bangalore, Cluj, Sofia and Manila.
- Lead a team of highly qualified individuals working on diverse client engagements and consistently deliver quality client services
- Remain current on business and industry trends relevant to the client's business and new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients, networks, and team members across all EXL practices to serve client needs.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Lead role in structuring the analytical framework and work-flow for each assignment within expected timeframes and on budget
- Primary contact with client and EXL senior management to communicate project progress and solicit feedback
- Effectively build the Finance Transformation business and provide strategic guidance.
- Pursue new clients and grow business with existing clients for Finance Transformation.
- BA or BS, with strong quantitative skills from a leading academic institution
- MBA from top-tier business school (preferred)
- 12+ years of Finance Transformation experience in any of the following disciplines with a leading consulting firm:
- Process benchmarking and re-engineering
- Outsourcing and shared services advisory
- Strategic Cost Management
- Automation and Technology advisory
- Performance Management
- High level of self-confidence, strong people skills and demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills, including deck writing
- Experience in financial services, insurance is highly desirable but not necessary
- Audit, assurance and accounting background or work experience in addition to the above is a plus
EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting relationships...