VP Project Operations:
Provides overall strategic direction and oversight for our Tier 1 Operator Customer project delivery.
Accountable for prioritizing and overseeing the execution of programs and projects by working with Sales VP, Account Managers, Operations and Program/Project Managers and customers. This includes overseeing all aspects of project management and processes including project procurement, integration, time, cost, scope, planning and initiation.
Directs the development of required project documentation including project goals and tasks and ensures assignments are generated and are consistent to meet CU and project objectives.
Selects and assigns program and project managers to CU opportunities, programs and projects.
Mentors and coaches project and program managers.
Drives Core 3 processes as Customer Fulfillment Responsible and ensures compliance to Core 3 process.
Maintains communication with customers as needed and monitors customer satisfaction.
Builds relationships beyond the project office environment.
Provides feedback and focus to all project office members.
Accountable for the establishment of change management procedures, developing and ensuring compliance of a change management and for change management reporting strategy for the CU.
Ensures that all commitments are met in accordance with project or program goals/objectives.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting on overall CU project financials based upon CU goals.
Ensures strategy for cost control is followed.
Possesses excellent understanding of project data to predict project success.
Oversees project risk management strategies.
Understands and assures quality standards are met on CU projects.
Actively identifies efficiencies for future implementations.
Drives and actively uses consistent project methods, processes and tools.
Drives the use of project document control and management.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others, meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Must have the ability to effectively lead teams and people to ensure successful outcomes.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in stressful situations.
- Results oriented, must be able to work independently with great accuracy.
- Ability to manage and motive people in diverse teams both in a line and matrix capacity.
- Takes a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- Highly developed customer orientation.
- Highly developed conflict management skills.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of applicable parts of Ericsson´s services product portfolio and delivery processes.
- Good knowledge of products and systems in the customers’ network.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the customer’s business situation.
- Strong leadership & communication capabilities.
- Advanced skills in managing support contracts, understanding portfolio and relationship to service delivery and being able to handle client situation if client demands services outside scope of contract.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
Masters degree in Business, Engineering, or Telecommunications
At least 10 years of experience from Support Services Network Operations, Consulting or Project Management within the Telecom or similar industry. Extensive experience in the Telecommunications field could possibly be acceptable in lieu of a Degree and Experience
Ten plus years of successful experience in project management and/or related functional area in a communication systems company.
Excellent working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Manager Service Delivery
Apr 26, 2013, 11:55:08 PM
May 10, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
Ericsson - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...