- Currently a VP level with minimum of 7 years of loan syndications experience
- Ability to deliver pitches
- Ability to effectively interface with investors
- Financial review, research and assessment of potential borrowers.
- Deal structuring/pitching and execution
- Liaison with various internal business units
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese (Minimum Spanish fluency is REQUIRED)
- - Excellent at prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- - Ability to stay "cool" under pressure.
- - People person -- can handle working in a diverse (multi-cultural) environment, ability to handle different personalities, and have dealt with a large organization and have interfaced with a large number of people at different levels, (analysts, administrators, executives)
- - Must have had significant client contact and deal execution.
- - Excellent writing skills
- - Strong presentation skills -- able to interface with clients
- - Strong credit skills
- - Project Finance experience highly recommended
- - Must be able to travel
- - Ability to work long hours as required and weekends on occasion.
OneWire Inc. - 4 months ago
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along...