- Currently a VP level with minimum of 7 years of loan syndications experience
- Ability to deliver pitches
- Ability to effectively interface with investors
- Financial review, research and assessment of potential borrowers.
- Deal structuring/pitching and execution
- Liaison with various internal business units
- Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese (Minimum Spanish fluency is REQUIRED)
- - Excellent at prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- - Ability to stay "cool" under pressure.
- - People person -- can handle working in a diverse (multi-cultural) environment, ability to handle different personalities, and have dealt with a large organization and have interfaced with a large number of people at different levels, (analysts, administrators, executives)
- - Must have had significant client contact and deal execution.
- - Excellent writing skills
- - Strong presentation skills -- able to interface with clients
- - Strong credit skills
- - Project Finance experience highly recommended
- - Must be able to travel
- - Ability to work long hours as required and weekends on occasion.
Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) is the holding company for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking, which is one of Japan's largest banks (along...