Vice President of Total Rewards
The VP of Total Rewards at Go Daddy will design, develop, direct, plan, implement and evaluate all strategic compensation and benefit programs. Reporting directly into the Chief HR Officer, the scope of this role involves management of programs across 3400 employees in multiple countries worldwide. You will also be responsible for the administration of annual and long term incentive plans, as well as the performance management salary planning process and salary increases.
Relocation assistance available for strong candidates.
In this role, you will:
Do you have what it takes?
- Partner with senior leadership to define and develop the Go Daddy Total Rewards philosophy, vision, and strategy. Effectively incorporate into plan designs to support short- and long-term business objectives
- Research salary market data and build creative solutions, ensuring that the organization retains a competitive total rewards position in the marketplace
- Evaluate, modify and design variable compensation structures, including sales incentive compensation. Requires consulting with business partners at all levels in creating effective programs that help drive business results
- Oversee all annual processes associated with Total Rewards, including planning and leading annual compensation and performance review cycles, benefits marketing and communications, and open enrollment
- Oversee benefits strategy and design of global benefits, including health and welfare, retirement, and wellness programs
- Prepare annual Total Rewards budget, quarterly forecasts, and work with Executive and Compensation committees on recommendations and allocations
- Oversee vendor selection; monitor and manage selected vendors against service level agreements and effectiveness
- Provide business partnership & internal consulting on all total rewards issues, including market trends, competitive data, and applicable laws / regulations
- Provide day-to-day guidance on compensation issues, including directly answering inquiries, providing market data, and working through escalated and/or complex issues
We are seeking an innovative, resourceful, results-oriented leader for this hands-on role. You should demonstrate the ability to dig into details and deal with transactional issues as easily as you discuss vision and strategy. Requirements include:
Go Daddy's corporate teams achieve the business results that allow us to transform the cloud, the internet and the world. From Marketing to Finance, PR to HR, our professional staff acts as strategic partners to all sides of the business. We support and execute a successful business model that never loses sight of putting our customers first.
- 15+ years experience with total rewards, with strong track record of driving results
- Bachelors degree required; graduate degree and/or CCP designation preferred
- Strong experience building and managing compensation programs, including sales bonus programs, executive plans, traditional and non-traditional
- Deep experience leading significant, complex organizational change
- Experience with options and other long-term incentive programs
- Outstanding track record of project & vendor management
- Current knowledge of U.S. and International benefits & compensation labor laws and regulations, industry trends, best practices, and health care reform
- Demonstrated strategic planning, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with the ability to inspire trust, confidence and commitment
- M&A due diligence and integration experience desired
- Prior experience with technology industry is desired but not required
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Go Daddy has been recognized because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. Go Daddy was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver. Go Daddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.comfor more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Life online starts with a domain name.
That’s where domain name registrars like GoDaddy come in. Over 12 million people trust us to...