Opportunity with Xerox Services: Working within a data center environment with the ability to translate vision into action.
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives.
Capitalizes on opportunities and manages risk.
Directs and coordinates activities of functions or business units for which responsibility is delegated to further attainment of goals and objectives.
Takes long-term view and builds a shared vision with others, acts a catalyst of organization change.
Influences other, translates vision into action.
Reviews analysis of activities, cost, operations, and forecast date to determine business unit progress toward stated goals and objectives.
Selects, develops, motivates, and deploys staff of highly competent executives, managerial, and professional employees to effectively support the functions of the divisions.
Experience to include but not limited to:
- Manages the planning, development, and installation of network systems by evaluating current and future business requirements
- Ensures all software and hardware products are compatible with network integration
- Manages the installation, maintenance, and monitoring of the organization’s local area network system
- Directs and controls the activities of design, analysis, planning, and implementation of network components
- Oversees the development and evaluation of network performance criteria and measurement methods
- Manages the testing and analysis of all components of network facilities to ensure operational status
- Identifies network problems and oversees resolution of problems
- Drives the planning, design, implementation, organization, and operation of the data communications network
- Manages voice, data, and video communication systems throughout the organization, including the planning, design, installation, and maintenance of networks in support of information systems
- Directs and manages the research, design, planning, and development of new advanced network technologies, network components, and radio frequency and/or wireless transmission
- All other duties as assigned
Data Center experience
Information Technology Solutions
Computer Science Degree
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to
Xerox Corporation - 2 years ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...