Who we are:|
Guaranteed Rate, one of the largest and fastest growing independent mortgage companies in the country, is an industry leader in delivering low rate, low fee mortgages with unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, we have more than 2,800 employees in over 162 offices nationwide and have been recognized in Chicago Tribune’s Top Places to Work since 2007. Our company is the 8 th largest retail lender in the country and has recently been recognized in Inc. magazine as a top private job creator.
At Guaranteed Rate, we’ve built a corporate culture that places an emphasis on achieving success through career development, as well as through individual wellness and a healthy, balanced lifestyle. We offer our employees attractive compensation plans combined with a benefits package that includes health, medical, dental, vision and a 401K matching plan.
Guaranteed Rate is building some of the most innovated mortgage systems in the business, we are looking for the right person to build and lead a world class development team to support our national sales force and infrastructure. This role is the "go to" person for our systems; you must enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a diverse set of systems. You will lead a team of cross-skilled team of Developers, Business Analysts and Engineering Testers that complete ongoing maintenance and support enhancements to loan origination and supporting systems. You will also be responsible for change management and consistent/seamless code deployment for our systems.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and supporting legacy applications
- Proven track-record of agile engineering delivery
- Drives teams to completion of project goals. Makes the tough decisions around staff assignments and work priorities
- Above average communications and collaboration skills that is comfortable engaging across the entire organization
- Demonstrated experience with professional management of Development organizations and ability to manage for / measure results
- Strong influence and leadership skills, ability to operate across boundaries (internally/externally)
- Ability to build and mentor high performance teams
- Agile project management skills
- Customer relationship management skills
- Critical thinking skills
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business and at least
- 10 years of experience with launching innovative applications development
- Mortgage Industry experience especially on direct consumer loan origination a strong advantage
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks as needed
- Leads and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude