Are you interested in the challenge of helping disrupt a $2.5 Trillion industry? Or help make the world better by fostering innovation for better lives? Or both?
Healthcare is the new frontier of technology and business transformation. Legislative mandates are causing some of the largest and most influential companies in the world to rethink their business models. New, compelling, highly interactive web and mobile applications are being identified to support 100’s of millions of people to improve their health and wellness.
Medullan, is at the hub of change. We are experiencing explosive growth as we define, design and develop the innovative application and portal solutions that are transforming healthcare. Our clients include start-ups and major companies like Aetna, Healthagen, Blue Cross / Blue Shield, Verizon mHealth, Optum and more.
Our engagements range from C-level discussions exploring innovation opportunities to user experience architecture to full stack technology implementations to lean/Agile workshops. This month we opened our second off shore delivery facility.
Position: VP Program Management
This is a newly created Practice Leader position and an exceptional opportunity in today’s most vibrant technology market. With 90 passionate people, we’re winning contracts over competitors 1000x our size. To succeed we need to be agile and lean. To grow we need to scale our people, processes and methodologies. That means this person must be tactical and strategic; hands-on and a Leader.
The VPPM will be accountable for the quality and performance of our project management Teams, methodology and controls. Establish best practices, continuously improve and create the metrics to measure success. Work with business and development leaders, internally and with our clients, to ensure project plans and results achieve corporate objectives. Exceed expectations for utilization, revenues targets and profits.
We are elite practitioners of agile/scrum and lean development. We run workshops for clients. The VPPM needs to be an agile guru; bringing insights to our agile methodology in keeping with best practices and continuous improvement; and adoption roadmaps for our clients. The Scrum Master’s Scrum Master.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 10+ years experience with customer facing project and program management in a professional services environment.
• Experience managing multiple and varying sizes of enterprise-level software projects of 25 or more team members to budget and plan
• Able to manage scope to deliver projects on time within budget
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing agile projects (Scrum, Kanban, or Spiral)
• Able to work in a fast-paced value and result-driven consulting environment
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking and problem solving
Nice to haves:
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry
• Experience with modern web and mobile technologies
• Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• Ability to manage distributed project teams
Character and Interests:
• Has the ability to multi-task, solve critical business problems, and work as a leader and a team player
• Comfortable working with business clients, facilitating discussions, building consensus, establishing priorities, assimilating processes and building credible relationships
• Deliver with excellence and possess a strong sense of ownership and accountability; have a “can do” attitude
• Strong interest in software consulting, product design, healthcare industry innovation, improving the well- being of consumers
• Passionate about a start-up environment, wearing multiple hats, enjoying the challenge of growing a business
• Determined to grow and, in turn, manage and mentor larger teams and more complex projects
We are building a unique company that will produce the next generation of global business leaders. We pride ourselves on a non-hierarchical, no-nonsense work environment where our people can push their career growth as far as their own abilities, skills, and adaptability can take them.
If you meet our requirements and are intrigued but not actively looking, I’m happy to spend 15 minutes detailing our value proposition. Please reach out to me: Mike Moore, Recruiting Manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies at this time, please.
Medullan - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -