This position is responsible for generating retail marketing strategies for DVD, Blu-ray and Digital offerings across all key retail accounts and distribution channels.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Maximize profitability through innovative retail marketing plans that satisfy both Brand *Marketing strategies/tactics and retailer objectives
- Establish strong day-to-day relationships and consistent communication with key retailers and distributors
- Partner with key retail accounts to support digital distribution initiatives
- Work closely with Sales to manage trade spend budgets within context of the full P&Ls
- Keep senior management and internal key stakeholders apprised of retailer strategies and priorities
- Provide consistent updates and analyses of the competitive environment at retail
- Provide leadership across the organization with a focus on attracting, mentoring and developing a world class team
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders in departments, including Sales, Brand Marketing, Account Planning, Finance, Operations and Creative
- Serve as the keeper/communicator of retailers’ brand relevance, aesthetic and values
When entertainment is paramount, many people turn to Paramount Pictures Corporation. A subsidiary of media firm Viacom, the company...