Position : RA1645
Title : VP Sales, East Coast- Advertising Media Market Research
Salary : OPEN
Location : NY - New York
Digital Media Information Consulting firm is looking for a sales professional with strong understanding of marketing and marketing research analytics within the online media and advertising
industries. In this Senior Director/Vice President role, you'll be at the forefront of telling firm’s story to the Media marketplace, with a focus on expanding the footprint of industry-leading advertising evaluation, optimization and brand monitoring solutions in North America. This role develops the strategy and associated tactics for identifying and then personally closing new business opportunities, as well as managing a select set of clients.
- Develop account prospecting and acquisition strategies to acquire new Media clients, with a particular focus in the advertising ecosystem category, such as ad networks
- Manage a list of key media accounts, including publishers, entertainment firms, and ad networks
- Develop a strong understanding of the client’s business and demonstrate how firm’s services can assist them to achieve their business goals
achieve predefined sales objectives.
- Forge strong client relationships with key decision makers to solidify company as a true consultative partner for business and marketing insights.
- Prepare written documentation required for client presentations and RFPs.
- Communicate project objectives and ensure project validity to firm’s client service, product management and other internal teams.
- Work both autonomously and within a team setting.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree and 8 years professional sales experience and at least 6 years of professional sales experience
- A highly aggressive and analytical sales professional with a proven track record of success in closing new client sales and cultivating client relationships
- Specific experience managing or selling advertising effectiveness measurement services and/or custom research
solutions to marketing, market research, and advertising agencies
- Experience and established contacts and relationships within the media/advertising industry a strong plus
- Understanding of market research (qualitative and quantitative for TV, print, digital) and other related industry knowledge and how information can be applied to help clients achieve their goals
- A high intellect individual who combines proven sales ability with analytical excellence, superior communication skills (presentation and written) and an ability to forge strong client relationships
- Highly organized but flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines with demanding quality requirements
- Strong listening skills
View all Jobs at www.reevejobs.com including those with VIDEO!
MarketResearchCareers.com - 9 months ago