Start-up, well funded company in Santa Monica that helps the worlds most beloved and recognizable brands, bands, celebrities and causes bank their fans integrating them online banking/Visa services. The future of mobile banking lies in creating a software layer that helps consumers connect to the things they love. We already work with some of the worlds best brands, enabling us to issue Visa cards forStar Trek, The Walking Dead, Garfield, National Geographic, Discovery Channel, Fox and many more. We also do cause-based branding for Breast Cancer Awareness, Autism Awareness and Gay Pride.
We are looking for a Customer Acquisition guru to join and help us scale our user base 100X across a variety of online acquisition channels. You will oversee our paid online acquisition efforts, manage SEM, display, referral marketing and direct marketing. In addition to overseeing strategic and creative initiatives, you will also be responsible for reporting the bottom line (P&L) for paid advertising initiatives.
We are looking for someone who has done this before someone with a demonstrated track record of increasing levels of acquisition leadership at a top-tier consumer marketing organization. This role requires both quantitative analysis and marketing leadership.
- Have experience in data-driven customer origination marketing
- Have a proven track record of success running origination marketing campaigns
- Are an expert with frameworks for managing A/B testing and landing page optimization campaigns
- Can develop and implement a multi-faceted online acquisition strategy that explores opportunities in segmentation and cohort analysis
- Define and own key metrics around acquisition and lifetime value of consumers
- Will drive conversions through the product funnel and routinely answer the question, How do we drive changes to user behavior that will align with our business goals?
- Proactively report success, inconsistencies and underperformance with high urgency and professionalism
- Work in cross-functional teams to develop product and website features that help us meet our customer acquisition goals
- Have a degree in a quantitative discipline
- Bring experience creating and curating a knowledgebase of test results
- Carry a burning desire to conquer great obstacles
- Live in the matrix, even if you dont code in it