This is a rare opportunity to join a growing and entrepreneurial team dedicated to making a difference in health care. iTriage LLC was founded in 2008 by two practicing emergency medicine physicians. They envisioned a future in which all consumers were empowered with real-time information and tools to get the right level of care from the most appropriate provider at their time of need.
Today, iTriage is a leading player in mHealth, and a global developer of software solutions that empower consumers to make better health care decisions, as well as improve health care delivery for providers and payers. The iTriage mobile device app is one of the most downloaded free consumer health care tools. It is ranked in the Top 20 within both iTunes (iPhone and iPad) and Google Play (Android) mobile app marketplaces, and consistently receives a 4.5 out of 5 star consumer rating (60,000 reviews and counting). In addition, thousands of hospitals, physicians, urgent care clinics, retail clinics, and other providers have partnered with iTriage to more effectively engage with consumers and improve connectivity with their patients. The company is located in the “LoDo” district of downtown Denver, Colorado.
The Vice President of Sales for Health Plan and Employers is accountable for generating prospects, closing direct sales, developing and managing sales channels, managing customer accounts, and meeting sales and revenue goals. This position is accountable for both direct sales as well as indirect channel sales. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of selling software solutions into health plans and employers, be very entrepreneurial, and completely self-sufficient. The Vice President of Sales for Health Plan and Employers is part of the iTriage senior management team, and reports directly to the COO. Compensation includes base salary and generous commission plan.
• Be accountable for building sales pipeline and achieving monthly sales quotas
• Prospecting, setting up appointments, presenting, negotiating sales contracts, and closing deals.
• Represent iTriage in the Health Plan and Employer markets: directly with customers, with all sales channels/brokers/consultants, at industry events, etc.
• Evolve appropriate pitch/messaging/value propositions for multiple segments and customer decision makers
• Use critical thinking to apply iTriage solutions and analytics to address prospect and customer strategic needs
• Develop key ROI metrics
• Maintain and evolve sales presentations
• Assist in the development of customer sales tools i.e. testimonials, case studies, white papers, etc.
• Work effectively with internal product and marketing/PR teams
• Develop, maintain, and report on weekly internal metrics
• Travel as appropriate to achieve goals
• Successful and demonstrable track record of selling IT and software solutions into health plans and employers
• Track record of C-level sales
• Proven proficiency in the entire sales process from initiating engagement to closing
• Understanding of the health care payer market, and health care industry trends
• Previous experience working for technology start-ups or entrepreneurial companies
• Excellent communication skills
• Have a “do whatever it takes” attitude
• Desire to work within a rapidly evolving and entrepreneurial environment
• Strong relationship building skills
• Positive team player
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Got and or WebEx virtual meeting software, and Salesforce.com
Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
For more information about iTriage, please visit: http://about.itriagehealth.com/about/mission-and-vision
iTriage does not permit the use of tobacco related products or drugs in the workplace.
Triage LLC, headquartered in Denver, Colorado, is a global health care technology company founded in 2008 by two emergency medicine...