Vice President of Professional Services will be responsible for deployment, product customizations, project management, and technical support while ensuring customer success. You will be engaged in top-level involvement with our client base that includes the largest retailers, airlines, and brands in the nation. You will be empowered to drive our client implementations with the goal of both maximizing the efficient use of resources and client satisfaction. You will develop and implement standard engagement methodologies, including consulting frameworks, tools and staff development for the on-boarding of customers and their businesses.
The right candidate must be passionate about customer satisfaction but understand how to balance customer needs with the operation of a common software platform. You will be able to clearly articulate client needs internally, and represent the company professionally externally. You will be responsible for the smooth and effective development and deployment of multiple concurrent, complex software projects to a diverse client base. You should have a proven track record of growing the professional services backbone of a software company that interacts with a highly dynamic and demanding market.
We are looking not only for a strategic, innovative thinker, but someone who has proven they can execute, with both excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Own the resource planning, cross-company visibility, and profitability model for professional services.
- Develop a scalable implementation model to support a rapidly growing client base.
- Act as executive level customer escalation contact for technical support issues, representing the company and client needs professionally, while supporting and championing his/her staff.
- Develop and own an internal knowledge management process to facilitate internal training and support models.
- Work within the company to ensure that all operational functions are aligned with company objectives and client needs.
- Monitor and message internal expectations on key business metrics such as support responsiveness, delivery of service, client satisfaction, and system performance.
- Prioritize professional service projects by value-add, ROI potential, and impact on technical resources.
- Ensure all operational staff develop deep business and product expertise.
- Ensure tight management, customer communications, and expectation setting for customer deployments.
- Develop and implement enhanced deployment methodologies for the delivery and implementation of solutions, training and customer support
- Lead client services team to increased productivity and better results within each area of service delivery
- Establish clear growth objectives and lead the creation of scalable, client service offerings leveraging the Loyalty Lab software and industry expertise
- Build and manage the client services team including staffing, training, organizing, and coaching
- Develop team skills, knowledge and capabilities as required
- Develop the infrastructure and content of our knowledgebase with the goal of continuously improving Client Services ability to deliver its offering with greater efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines and achieve 100% client satisfaction
- Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing and team participation in the evolution of Company software offerings and related services.
- 12+ years experience in client services, and/or Professional Services
- SaaS deployment model experience required.
- Experience in marketing automation, campaign management software highly desirable.
- MBA ideal, Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent education/experience required.
- Minimum 5 years managing customer deployment and/or professional services engagements in a consultative model.
- Experience in project and portfolio management.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and applications in relation to business processes.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing professional services best practices.
- Prior experience owning and managing a profit center with track record of driving profitable results.
- Must show a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- History of successful leadership in a 24/7 SaaS high-volume transactional environment required.
Cultural Fit :
- Proven experience leading clients and engagement teams through complex solution implementations
- Ability to lead simultaneous initiatives in an entrepreneurial culture
- Multi-task oriented with desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, challenger, strategic planner, analytical thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong, proactive leadership skills
Talent Merchants - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard