GENERAL FUNCTION: Reporting directly to the CIO, the Vice President, FI Technology will own the relationship with the FI LOB from a technology perspective. This individual will provide vision and leadership in defining the product roadmap for the Financial Institutions (FI) LOB. In this role, the VP will work closely with business partners and Product teams to define new Vantiv solutions including product innovations, enhancements, and other means to optimize the FI product portfolio. The VP and supporting team are the primary conduits between the business teams and the IT disciplines, ensuring effective sharing of information and strong partnerships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Define product strategies to drive FI market growth including the development of FI product roadmap / portfolio
Forecast product futures, provide direction and influence FI investment priorities, strategies, and trade-offs
Translate products and solutions into IT capability requirements
Foster product and technology innovation through a deep understanding of customer needs as well as industry and technology trends
Facilitate open and effective communications between IT, COO, Product and FI teams
Support acquisition assessment and due diligence
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: The VP oversees a small team of professionals who develop conceptual designs, define core solution requirements, and advise the build teams during development.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Proven Knowledge in multiple applications and/or systems.
• Typically has 10+ years of IT and business work experience including managing team(s) in a systems analysis and/or programming functions.
• Normal office environment.
• Extending viewing of computer screens.
Vantiv - 17 months ago
Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV) is a leading integrated payment processor for businesses and financial institutions, processing more than 12.9...