The Vice President, Marketing is responsible for collaborating with division and facility senior leaders to create, communicate, coordinate and assist with the implementation of targeted marketing strategies to enable service line growth in each of the division markets. Responsibilities also include identification and execution of business development opportunities and strategies.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In collaboration with key division and facility leaders, develops and implements a master marketing communication plan to meet organizational needs and support primary division business goals.
- In collaboration with key division and facility leaders, ensures the alignment and integration of facility, division, and corporate resources around the facility and division marketing and service line development plans, including the projection of capital, operating, information technology, and human resources need
- In collaboration with facility senior operations and marketing leaders, creates and enables the development of targeted marketing strategies to support service line and general business growth plans focused on increasing market share.
- Researches, identifies, secures and negotiates contracts with external marketing and advertising resources to support service line and facility branding initiative
- Researches, identifies, secures and negotiates contracts with external advertising and public relations firms to support communication strategies for facility/market service lines and other business growth initiatives in order to build awareness and attract customer interest.
- Promotes organizational programs and services through participation in community organizations, agencies, speaker bureaus, et
- Serves as the primary lead to facility and division senior leadership to identify issues and risks, to collect information for division-wide decision-making, and to provide value-added services to the key business drivers. Ensures availability of key information required for division-wide decision-making around general business growth and service line development strategies, including pricing, positioning, and accessibility.
- Gathers and prepares monthly reports on all division marketing activities. Ensures collection of pertinent research and report findings to support profitable program/service line development
- Evaluates, investigates, and remains abreast of public policies and environmental activities which have an impact on the operation of the facilities; remains fully familiar with regulatory standards impacting hospital operations.
- Serves as the division spokesperson for high visibility public relations issues, events and initiatives; collaborates with both division and senior facility leaders to design and implement targeted public awareness campaigns and strategies.
- Provides primary leadership and direction for new business development within the division, ensuring that sales, business development, and operations leaders collaborate on desired methods and results to achieve the same.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Requires a minimum of a Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar graduate degree from an accredited college or university
Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive, healthcare marketing leadership experience, five (5) of which must have been in a free-standing, acute care facility; previous multi-facility and/or hospital marketing and/or planning management experience preferred.
Requires above average written and verbal communication skills; strong knowledge of print and broadcast mediums
HCA Inc - 20 months ago