Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is a highly successful and growing Biopharmaceutical consultant company with our corporate headquarters located in San Diego, CA. We are currently looking to identify multiple Validation Specialists to join our team in the Greater Los Angeles, CA area.
We are immediately seeking qualified candidates with strong validation experience in any of the following areas:
VTI strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, Automation, IT and Validation Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Biologics, Medical Devices and Lifesciences Industries. VTI offers professional development, training, competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
In This Position, You Will:
- Join a dynamic cross-functional team responsible for supporting/implementing validation activities across a wide spectrum
- Develop documents, execute of tests and prepare final report
- Analyze data, determining results and the presentation of conclusions and recommendations to clients, ensuring that projects are implemented in accordance with the agreed scope time lines, policies and procedures
- Organize, schedule and track validation projects in order to meet client requirements and agreed time lines
- A minimum Bachelor's degree in a related science (Engineering, Chemistry, Analytical or Bio-Analytical, Biology, Life Science)
- Experience working in a FDA Regulated enviroment.
- A thorough knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (cGDP) and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing technical documents, including validation documents, protocols, and reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills, coupled with a superb attention to detail, excellent review skills and analytical skills.
- Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work effectively with team members and work under minimal supervision
Validation Technologies Offers:
As one of the leading global Validation Services firms, VTI is always looking for innovative, talented and experienced validation professionals for our multinational and global offices. We offer some of the best salary and benefit packages in the industry for our full-time/permanent employees as well as competitive hourly pay for our contractors. www.validation.org
Validation Technologies, Inc - 18 months ago