Accurately logging the Request for the Quote
Provide CAD detailing, order entry, requisitioning, and pre-production support for VM projects in alignment with the strategic plan in servicing the client.
- Creating/modifying CAD drawings (including detailing upon receipt of the order) according to client requests and their design specifications
- Developing the Bill of Materials including product pricing, labor estimates and estimated delivery date
- Collaborate with sales assistant’s staff for final quote preparation and delivery to client.
- Scheduling production of jobs in collaboration with the VM Operations Supervisor to meet deadlines
- Responding to customer requests for quote changes in accordance with their practices
- Confirming detailed drawing and delivery dates with the customer, and the sales team.
- Accurately enter VM orders, including price updates on repeat jobs into Trend within 4 hours of receiving completed documentation to meet client specifications
- Two year Technical degree in Robotics, Automation, Fluid Power or related area, AutoCAD
- Experience in a production environment, experience in detailing and quoting are a plus.
- Electro/Mechanical aptitude; attentive to details, intermediate understanding of electricity and
- pneumatic theories, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; working knowledge of MS Office, PRO/e
- and/or Solidworks 3D modeling software
Entegee - 19 months ago