Alvarez & Marsal is a global multi-disciplinary consulting firm with over 2400 professionals located in 25 countries. Building on its roots in restructuring and turnaround consultancy it has evolved to provide a full range of consulting services across the life-cycle of an organization, all of which draw on its operational heritage and are free of audit conflicts.
A&M is known for its skill in analyzing and resolving complex situations which often requires the application of sophisticated valuation techniques. Due to increasing demand for such analysis, A&M is investing globally in building a team of valuation experts to provide a full suite of valuation services in the areas of financial and tax reporting, mergers and acquisitions, complex financial instruments, illiquid securities, and private equity and real-estate portfolios.
- Provide support to the team of Managing Directors, Senior Directors, Directors and Managers, primarily with project execution
- Conduct research, synthesize information and develop reports
- Use a variety of tools to conduct extensive data analyses and modeling
- Bachelors degree required,
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience gained at a prestigious accounting or consulting firm, investment bank or independent valuation firm
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial culture
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...