- Installs vending, fountain, and cooler equipment (may include plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, utility supply or carpentry work).
- Maintains and repairs all vending, fountain, and cooler equipment in a manner that minimizes downtime.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Documents equipment repairs and parts inventory.
- Communicates with internal and external customers regarding equipment repair issues.
- Ensures that service is in compliance with both PBV and federal standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Refrigeration certification preferred. Valid Driver's License required. Five (5) years of experience in vending pickup/delivery or fountain installation required. Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, schematics, electronics, and refrigeration required. Must display excellent customer service skills and a commitment to professionalism. Good oral and written communication skills required. Good eye/hand coordination required. Attention to detail, patience, and problem-solving ability required. Must be able to travel daily to assigned accounts. Overnight travel not required. Must be able to meet PBV driving qualifications. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: Installation, Maintenance & Repair, Keywords: Vending Machine Mechanic, Location: WINSTON SALEM, NC - 27111
TheJobNetwork - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other...