It's more than a Job! It a passion! Kelly Services, Inc. a $5.5 billion global leader in workforce solutions seeks a highly motivated Vendor Management Specialist. This individual will leverage staffing, procurement and supplier management expertise to bring customers a centralized workforce solution.
The position is on site at our client facility in Moline, IL.
The Vendor Management Specialist (VMS) is responsible for facilitating the hiring process of contract employees for a complex or high volume account by using an e-procurement tool and managing relationships between the client (hiring managers) and the approved vendors.
- Requisition Creation and Order fulfillment
- Assist hiring manager in creating requisition and enter into VMS tool.
- Broadcast job posting/requisition via tool.
- Monitor daily progress of requisition and follow up accordingly.
- Short List candidates and provide high quality candidates to hiring manager, and schedule interviews for hiring managers.
Client, Program and Supplier Management
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) objectives are met.
- Metrics include but are not limited to; successful fill rate, cycle time, rate compliance, hiring manager/client satisfaction.
- Build customer and supplier relationships. .
- Drive adherence to customer policy and procedures.
- Proactively identify service delivery issues and provide solutions.
- Act as a liaison with Suppliers to resolve daily operational issues.
- Technology Support
- Support Technology implementations and updates.
- Develop strong knowledge of VMS technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-3 years vendor management experience or equivalent experience using web-based technology.
- 1-3 years full cycle staffing/recruiting experience (on-boarding, off-boarding, screening, employment law).
- 1-3 years recruiting/staffing experience required in Engineering, Professional, IT and other manufacturing related positions.
- Must be proficient in Web-based/VMS/ATS (Fieldglass, IQN, Oracle), and Microsoft Office.
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently.
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal/written communications and interpersonal skills.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA) (NASDAQ: KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Download The Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.
We are authentic, the industry founder. We believe in relationships, not transactions. We value teamwork, realizing that we are stronger together than as individuals. We take seriously the promises we make. We are passionate, dedicated and driven to excel. With us it has never been about being the biggest. It has always been about being the best and doing the right thing.
At our core, we are a community. Each day we welcome into our community the varied talents of all people who embrace our culture of service, teamwork and integrity. We offer the opportunity to work with the best companies in the world, and to make a difference in the communities in which we live and work.
We foster an inclusive environment where people are engaged and succeed. A passion for people drives our focus on long-term growth, learning and development. We create a world of opportunities for those with varied talents and a drive to excel. When our people succeed, we succeed.
Visit Kelly Services at www.KellyServices.com
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce.