FourthWall Media is breaking into the Analytics business and looking for brilliant product executives to lead the way. FourthWall has massive data from television set-top boxes ready to be mined to deliver new insights to advertisers, agencies, and programmers. If you’re brilliant and have a passion for creating game-changing products to unlock the Big Data opportunity for TV, we’re hiring!
FourthWall is looking for talented, ambitious product managers with deep expertise and relationships in the advertising and television programming communities. We’re looking for highly-engaged executives who understand how data and intelligence products can improve the television programming and advertising businesses. We want people from inside these industries who know exactly how and where to insert actionable, accountable metrics into the value chain, but just never had the available data to make it happen.
As a FourthWall product manager, you will guide products from conception to launch by leveraging industry expertise and market research, setting strategy to generate profitable revenue streams, and working with the best TV technology team in the country. You will live at the intersection of business and technology to build products the market demands. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that rewards innovation and want to leave your mark on the media business, contact us at email@example.com or apply for the position via the form on this page .
- Leverage deep experience and market research to create next generation Analytics products for advertisers.
- Engage with customers to ensure their happiness by incorporating requests into the product suite.
- Work with internal teams to build products the marketplace demands, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and finance.
- Establish partnerships within the industry to realize and accelerate the product’s vision and potential.
- Communicate strategy to management team, including time-to-market criteria, dependencies and market conditions to secure necessary resources.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university with a preference in statistics or information technology; MBA or advanced degree highly desired.
- Five plus years of recent experience with agencies and advertisers, with 10+ years of proven management experience in media with successive growth. Recent experience should include work with audience research and analytical products.
- 15+ years of strong management skills including managing product teams, writing business plans and/or product proposals and managing P&L.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching successful research products for agencies and advertisers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Travel as needed.
FourthWall Media - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
FourthWall Media is an Emmy-nominated media company driving the creative revolution in interactive television through solutions that break...