PineBridge is an independent asset manager with over 60 years of experience in developed and emerging markets. We manage over $70 billion across our platform for institutional and individual investors worldwide as of December 31, 2012. Our globally integrated investment platform offers innovative, core and specialized alpha-oriented solutions across asset allocation, equities, fixed income, private equity and hedge funds. PineBridge has significant growth plans driven by both distribution and investment capability related initiatives.
We are currently seeking a Vice President within our Finance Group. The successful candidate will provide financial support for the Technology and Operations Divisions working closely with 2 Managing Directors.
- Prepare Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Forecasts. ($30M Annual Operating Plan)
- Present monthly financial results to the COO, Division Managers, and Regional Managers
- Prepare accruals for Technology and Operations
- Ensure proper expenses classifications accordance with US GAAP (Prepaid and Fixed Assets) and PineBridge Accounting Policies
- Manage Allocation Process for above divisions– Fully Allocated as well as Transfer Pricing
- Provide financial support for office closings, openings
- Provide content, commentary for the Executive and Board Management Reporting.
- Provide financial support for new initiatives, new purchases
- Work with external vendor ensuring proper regional billing, contracts, and disputes
- 7 – 10 years of Asset Management Finance experience
- Must be pro-active, self-motivated, assertive and well organized; management experience a plus
- Strong control focus, communication skills; ability to communicate well with senior level management
- Forward looking, focused on streamlining processes and increasing efficiency
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Extensive practical experience
PineBridge Investments - 23 months ago
Headquartered in New York City, PineBridge Investments is an independent asset manager whose experience dates back to the 1960s. Their...