Due to our rapid growth, Zeno Group is looking for a Vice President to join the consumer team in New York!
Zeno Group, PRWeek's 2012 Mid-size Agency of the Year and SABRE’s 2011 Creative Agency of the Year, is a rapidly growing, global PR agency. Our core capabilities include consumer marketing, health, corporate, technology and digital, and we represent a diverse roster of clients – from start-up companies to global brands. Zeno Group is a part of the Daniel J. Edelman family of companies.
At Zeno, we pride ourselves on creating game changing work for our clients, and in a culture that’s collaborative, fast and fun. We provide you with opportunity to partner with and learn from the brightest minds in the industry. If you’re passionate about your work - if you’re creative, fearless, collaborative, and are among the best in the business, working at Zeno could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are currently looking for a Vice President to join our consumer team in New York. The VP is responsible for the leadership in areas of client service, new business, staff training and development, and ensuring consistent excellence in the quality of work delivered to clients. You’ll develop and drive PR strategies and programs. You must be an expert in the areas of total account management including day-to-day account activity, traditional and emerging PR strategies and the provision of sound creative and strategic counsel to clients to support their business objectives. In this role, you have the opportunity to support existing clients, and also will support in developing and presenting new business opportunities. In this role, you must think and do. We’re looking for masters of the craft, who are excellent people leaders, client counselors and will roll up their sleeves and stay close to the work.
You will succeed at Zeno if you are fearless, resourceful, tenacious, and bring to the table an expertise in client relations, deep knowledge of traditional strategies and a passion for emerging digital and social channels, and drive great results while building strong, productive relationships with your clients and your team.
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience in consumer PR, with agency experience strongly preferred
- Excellent writing skills,
- Strong presentation skills, experience developing and delivering client presentations, including new business
- A history of success in providing sound creative and strategic counsel to clients and building credibility with senior level client contacts
- Collaborative spirit, results driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, the ability to “think on your feet” and respond quickly as business factors shift
- Demonstrate the ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs
- Proven leadership experience, mentoring and developing junior talent
Zeno Group offers a creative and differentiating benefits package including a generous vacation and holiday time. We offer a variety of medical and dental choices, a 401(k) plan with company match, pre-tax flexible spending accounts, a vision plan, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance and an exceptional work/life balance. As part of our commitment to your development, we offer tuition assistance. In addition, our unique ZenoFit and sabbatical programs promote health, wellbeing, and fun. Zeno Group's culture is innovative and energetic. If you thrive on creative challenge and are looking for an opportunity that offers plenty of growth potential and career development, then we are looking for you!
Zeno Group - 19 months ago
Zeno Group is a holistically thinking communications agency that defies conventional labels. As an agency – and as individuals –...