VP – HR
The Vice President of Human Resources provides strategic leadership and direction in the areas of employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, diversity, human resources operations and processes, HRIS management, and legal compliance. S/he will play a critical role in attracting and retaining top talent who can perform at the highest levels and propel the company to continually higher levels.
- Lead the development and execution of the Human Resources strategic plan and shorter term plans and initiatives to support the business strategies and promote a unified culture
- Advise employees and management in resolving employee relation issues, act as a confidant for employees and managers to assist them in human relations and work related issues and provide feedback to senior management concerning morale, motivation and people at risk issues
- Leverage subject matter experts from across the HR function as needed
- Create and provide ad-hoc reporting, data management/tracking of key HR metrics. Analyze and present relevant reports back to the business and develop HR presentations on key HR data or HR-related materials
- Co-facilitate annual performance review process and succession planning discussions, work with senior leaders to implement programs for continual career development and conduct appropriate follow up
- Identify gaps in training programs and provide expert counsel and coaching to support business leaders in their roles and with their own professional development
- Lead or oversee support to the Board/Executive Chairman related to executive compensation and benefits and company-wide talent management/succession planning and partner with Compensation team on the development and execution of a progressive compensation program to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance
- Manage benefit programs and work with brokers to develop and maintain competitive programs; manage 401k and other incentive programs
- Develop HRIS capability in order to streamline processes and provide critical data for development of HR strategy
- Provide leadership to the HR team and build organizational capability and effectiveness to ensure a strong focus on internal customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance and maintain a thorough knowledge in such areas as EEO, Fair Labor Standards, Wage and Hour, FMLA, and other regulatory requirements
- Promote quality, safety and security in all HR activities
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions, with at least 5 years at a senior level and with supervisory responsibilities.
- Strong HR functional expertise in training and development, employee relations, benefit design, administration , performance management and recruitment of non-engineering resources for support functions such as Finance, Legal, Marketing with in the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required, Masters’ degree preferred.
- The ability to effectively partner in the development and execution of business strategies. Use of strong analytical capabilities and a fact-based approach to develop effective solution to business issues.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in analyzing and structuring operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing new strategies and procedures.
- Well-developed leadership skills including the ability to set direction, vision, drive innovation, get results through others, manage change, develop organization/team, coach, supervise, develop others, demonstrated ability to work with a very diverse workforce and comfortable dealing with people of all backgrounds
- Extensive employee relations experience with a strong ability to relate well to others, listen effectively, and build rapport. Uses tact and can diffuse high-tension situations. Can get things done within the formal and informal corporate structure.
- Demonstrated experience managing outsourced vendors related to benefits and HRIS required.
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local labor and employment laws.
- Ability to quantify performance of key HR functions to demonstrate HR’s impact on the organization.
- Experience in developing a means to evaluate and prioritize metrics based on alignment with strategy of the organization and provide the greatest insight into the achievement of business objectives.
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, employee relations, organizational development, talent management, recruitment and diversity
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
- Strong performance management experience
- Familiar with HR reporting with experience analyzing and presenting findings and reports back to the business as well as tracking and disseminating key HR data
- Experience managing a variety of employee relations issues
- Self-starter; highly driven individual that will take ownership from the get-go and proactively look for improvement
- Emerging markets experience a major plus
GlobalLogic combines cross-industry expertise and experience with market-defining customers to make connections between makers and markets...