For further information about Barclays Capital, please visit our website www.barclayscapital.com .
It is the policy of Barclays Capital to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Seeking a mid-level professional for Barclays Capital Institutional Corporate Marketing Desk. The position seeks to increase the overall quantity and quality of corporate access. The Specialist sits within equity syndicate and interfaces with multiple constituencies within the Firm, i.e. Sales and Trading, Research, Syndicate and Banking, as well as external, i.e. investment community and corporate clients. This position focuses on driving more cross border corporate marketing to serve both corporate and investing clients and will work in collaboration international equity professionals.
Build a strong working relationship with salespeople, sales-traders, traders research analysts buy-side and sell-side customers, investment banking and capital markets
- Originate and expand non US corporate access events within the United States for the firm by leveraging the firm franchise globally
- Collaborate with all Non US ICM/Corporate Access teams and corporate clients as necessary to drive volume of corporate access
- Achieve trusted advisor status with corporate clients
- Prepare and present marketing materials, including pitch books and shareholder analysis for corporate clients
- Interact with sector professionals including reviewing research, financial models and management presentations to gain a broader understanding of the business of corporate clients and prospects
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the institutional investment community through consistent interaction with equity sales and investment professionals externally: focus on soliciting, interpreting & delivering investor feedback from non-deal meetings
- Work closely with BCMM to ensure coverage of traded companies
5 years of financial services experience
Series 7 & 63 or the ability to acquire within 3 months of hiring
Ability to travel as needed
Team player mentality with the ability to develop relationships across a broad ranges of constituencies
Strong knowledge and aptitude for understanding compaines and stocks, fundamental analysis, financial statements and valuation
Ability to multi-tak and work under pressure and make good buiness judgements
Demonstrated written and presentation skills
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple constituencies both internally and externally (e.g. Research, Investment banking, sales & tradubgm ubvestir rekatuibsm C-Suite executives)
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and make good business judgements
Preferred 3 years speaking Mandarin
Barclays Investment Bank - 2 years ago
Barclays Bank is the flagship subsidiary of global financial group Barclays PLC. The bank is primarily active in the UK, where it has some...