Provides leadership and strategic direction and planning to the association regarding marketing. Leads, coaches and provides direction to Marketing Department and to the association regarding the association’s marketing strategies and brand foundation. Directs market research on an ongoing basis and monitors competition. Collaborates with portfolio managers to ensure their marketing needs are addressed.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of comprehensive brand and marketing strategies and programs through multi-channel delivery aligned with the Association’s strategic direction that enhance the Association’s brand recognition, growth, and customer experience..
- Leads strategic marketing planning and development of the annual marketing plan to achieve business goals by collaborating with the appropriate teams.
- Collaborates with Portfolio Managers regarding their marketing needs and initiatives. Leads and/or directs product development initiatives.
- Develops and implements the marketing annual operating and capital budgets.
- Provides operational direction to ensure reliable and available delivery of association marketing programs during appropriate timeframes and ensures high quality service to end users.
- Directs and guides market research and provides information to portfolio managers and other association leaders.
- Remains up-to-date and knowledgeable of industry trends and innovations to determine the potential value to the association and enhance the association’s competitive position.
- Maintains external relationships, manages productive vendor relationships, and participates in marketing organizations to gain industry knowledge, share information, and enhance the association’s image.
Bachelor's Degree in business, agriculture or related field. At least six years of progressively responsible experience in agricultural business, credit, or marketing, with at least one of which in a leadership role or having demonstrated leadership capabilities.
EEO / AA EMPLOYER
Farm Credit Network - 17 months ago