FGI WorldWide is a global commercial finance firm with exposure in over 60 countries. We provide middle market companies with business loans and other various financial products and services to meet their business needs. Our in-depth understanding of international trade and its complexities equips our clients with both the expertise and the ideal financing resources needed to prosper on a global scale.
Vacancy code: 2013/BD/03
Position title: Vice President - Outside Sales
Department: Business Development
Office: New York
Contract type: Full Time Employment
Contract level: Mid-management
Probation period: 3 month
Background Information – FGI
FGI is made of three divisions, FGI Finance, FGI Risk Services and FGI Capital, providing small to middle market companies with optimal solutions to manage and protect their assets. We offer financial products, loans, and services to obtain the flexibility and the liquidity needed to safely grow their business.
The Company is headquartered in the Financial District of New York City, with business development offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, London (UK) and Toronto (CA).
Background Information – Department
FGI Business Development Team is one of the most effective and respected business development teams in the industry. The Business Development Team is primary in charge of generating new leads and culling the market for new opportunities, but it also works to build and maintain meaningful and lasting relationships with clients.
We are currently seeking an individual to fill our Outside Sales Representative position in our New York office.
We are looking for a confident, personable, and driven individual. As an FGI Finance representative, you would be a part of the business development team. You will also need to work and communicate effectively with all areas of the organization (finance, sales, operations, legal, underwriting, and customer service) to successfully sell and deliver the most credible, profitable, and high quality products and services in the marketplace.
Your basic responsibilities will include:
Our method of prospecting utilizes a combination of leads, referrals and direct calls that incorporates a consultative selling approach. It is important that we have competitive people with a strong desire to build a career that provides them with the income they deserve. We need people who possess a remarkable work ethic, powerful consideration for their customers, and passion in what they are selling.
- Executing, structuring, and closing complex sales transactions;
- Delivering custom-made presentations;
- Conducting sales calls with C-level Executives.
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized institute is required;
- Finance Major preferred;
- At least 5 years of experience in ABL is required;
- Working knowledge of major computer programmes;
- Fluency in writing, reading and understanding English.
We are a fast growing fast changing company, hence we need someone apt to change and able to fit in our dynamic team. We work in a fast paced yet fun environment which will demand you to be charismatic, energetic, self-motivated and hungry.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Persistent, personable, and persuasive communicator
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results within strict deadlines;
- Excellent detail orientation and time-management skills;
- Ability to prioritize work flow;
- Comfort with a fast paced and growing environment;
- Proven problem solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Must have deep understanding of Excel, Word, and MS Office.
FGI is an equal opportunity employer. With respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment, we do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or veteran status.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- The incumbent will be responsible to abide by security policies and administrative instructions of FGI.
- When applying, please state vacancy code and position title in the message subject line.
FGI has been delivering training courses to organisations for over a decade and as a result have been able to develop effective solutions...