Through proprietary global panels and research products and services, Lightspeed Research delivers valuable data to help businesses make informed decisions.
We have significantly grown since we were incorporated in May 2000. Our progress presents new and exciting opportunities -- requiring creativity, new technologies, thought leadership, and operational excellence.
Lightspeed Research is part of the Kantar Group, one of the world’s largest research, insight and consultancy networks and the research arm of WPP -- the world leader in communications services. We have offices around the globe offering a wide range of career opportunities.
The Financial Services Group at Lightspeed Research is seeking a senior business development executive to lead the continued growth of our business in the retail financial services and payments industries. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of the Financial Services Group, this individual will be responsible for both acquiring new clients as well as enriching existing client relationships. Candidates must have a track record of sales achievements, excellent references, an engaging disposition, the ability to work and sell independently, and the ambition to succeed personally and to contribute to the team’s overall growth.
Job Requirements: Role/Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver on a new business sales plan that will deliver $1M+ annually
- Develop relationships and grow business within existing accounts
- Meet the revenue and profit goals of the team
- Attend industry conferences for networking purposes as deemed appropriate
- Work in conjunction with research teams to maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Act as point of escalation and relationship manager to clients to resolve issues as needed
- Candidate must have experience in selling market research to the research community and/or financial services clients.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the market research field.
Additional Comments: Candidates should apply at the website link:
- Ability to speak the language of primary quantitative research
- Can articulate the business fit for a research project to a non-research executive
- Motivated to exceed sales goals, but not at the cost of bad business
- Can aggressively fill their pipeline with qualified opportunities
- Consultative in their selling approach, and understands how to build long-term client relationships
- Can negotiate the proper balance between client expectations the team's resources
Lightspeed Research (LSR) is a global online market research company based in Basking Ridge, NJ with offices in London and Sydney. LSR is a...