will drive implementation of our strategic and operational initiatives, which are the building blocks of our successful Brand. As we continue to expand and develop our Franchise partnerships, building and maintaining relationships based on trust while functioning as a business liaison between our franchise community and the corporate office is a critical component of this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential skills and Experience:
- Build strong working relationships with Franchisees based on trust and mutual accountability
- Choose the appropriate consulting approach (e.g., director, supportive, challenging, coaching, collaborating) based on the situation and the existing relationship
- Act as an advocate for the Franchisee and the Company, insuring that both points of view are clearly communicated and understood
- Demonstrate global ownership behaviors by consistently observing restaurant operations (in any restaurant), providing feedback and taking action in critical situations.
- Identify and screen quality franchisee candidates for Krispy Kreme consideration and partnership
- Manage the franchise training program once franchisees are approved
- Execute agreed upon strategic expansion program
- Facilitate purchase and sale of existing Krispy Kreme locations, both company and franchise
- Manage the development agreement process and partner with Legal team to ensure timely response
- Protect the Krispy Kreme brand by recruiting and selecting Franchise partners who will represent the brand and culture of Krispy Kreme.
- Assist the Senior Vice President of Operations in making licensing decisions that support the long-term vision of the company
- Strong business acumen and analysis skills; capability to understand and explain financial results and impacts.
- Demonstrated leaderships skills; ability to provide vision, strategic leadership and execute change.
- Collaborates effectively with appropriate internal partners to ensure programs are in place to fully hire, train, develop and retain the best talent in the market
- Ensures the brand is well positioned and consistently managed in our franchise stores, per global marketing standards
- Works closely with Krispy Kreme Off-Premises team to support Franchisee Off-Premises sales.
- Works closely with Krispy Kreme Marketing team to support franchisee marketing activities.
Krispy Kreme supports a diverse and drug free workplace. EOE. EVerify Employer.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience (10+ years) required, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of retail operations and commercial negotiations
- Knowledge of brand development
- Ability to grow and develop high performing teams
- Proven track record of driving and delivering positive sales and profitability figures
- Ability to plan effectively
- Ability to develop and communicate clear plans
- Experience with franchise renewals
- Succession planning
- Ability to effectively motivate teams for desired results
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Track record of business development
- Experience with food, sales, management, production and customer service is required;
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - 11 months ago
You might say these sweet treats are wholly delicious. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts operates a leading chain of doughnut outlets with about 695...