Does a position with one of the fastest-growing and most successful market research firms in the world sound exciting? Ipsos is a global leader in market research, Our success is driven by curious and passionate professionals who partner together as a global team with operations in over 50 countries. Share our passion for innovation and commitment to service. Join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Understanding UnLtd. offers a comprehensive array of highly innovative, well-integrated qualitative research, and ideation services. With extensive market research and marketing experience, powerful proprietary techniques, and a strong commitment to understanding client needs, Ipsos Understanding UnLtd. is uniquely qualified to design and deliver research to help clients understand and grow their business. Our growth has created an immediate opportunity in our Cincinnati , OH office for a:
Vice President of Innovation
Dynamic, confident, and forward-thinking business-savvy motivational leader who independently identifies complex issues, capitalizes on opportunities, and is perceived as an expert by both their clients and co-workers. Able to spearhead strategic initiatives, understand implications, and build consensus across various levels to align with corporate strategy in a changing environment.
- Develop and execute independently short term and long term innovation strategy and plans.
- Mobilizes the internal teams toward building an innovation culture.
- Evaluate each innovation opportunity and perform initial due diligence on the proposed technology, market opportunity and overall fit with Ipsos’ innovation strategy and commercial potential.
- Create, develop and deliver strategic innovations projects that will create a competitive advantage for Ipsos in the market place and build margin.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of successful delivery of projects on time, in line with budget expectations and to strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with internal groups (project management, client service, IT, Finance) to build on previous ideas and create new strategies.
- Conduct post-launch assessment of newly implemented initiatives and continuous evaluation of all programs.
- Overall accountability for training in development include developing appropriate curriculum for new hire training, company meeting and firesides.
- Work closely with both VPs and Qualitative Research Directors to understand the overall functional training needs of IUU and develop a plan in conjunction with the Director of Training to deliver against the needs.
- Lead training on new products and techniques to all appropriate employees.
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required with at least 20+ years experience working in the marketing, advertising agency or marketing research industry from either the client or supplier side
- Deep understanding and demonstrated user qualitative market research.
- Reputation for delivering unmatched service to sophisticated clients.
- Significant working knowledge of qualitative market research and experience moderating is an asset.
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to identify new opportunities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a high standard of performance
What Makes Us Unique
We attract the best talent in the profession. We provide a dynamic environment that nurtures and enriches individual talents, and encourages initiative, innovation, change and risk-taking to further develop our business. We are enthusiastic, confident in what we do, and proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos North America - 21 months ago
What do consumers think? Ipsos knows. A leading international market research firm, Ipsos helps its clients test and evaluate brands,...