Vice President of Physician Practices-1248753|
The Physician Practice Director manages the daily activities of the owned physician practices. The Director works with the employed physicians to hire and employ staff members, create and manage the patient schedule and to manage and maintain appropriate records. The Director identifies, manages and resolves issues related to the owned physican practices and works to assists the employed physicians in the work of the practice assists in recruitment of physicians maintainence of new physcian practices for Affinity Medical Center. The Director completes reports as required and submits the required information to credential and coordinate the employment or recruitment of physicians to the AMC Medical Staff. The Director promotes ongoing communication and positive relationships between physicians, staff, medical staff members, hospital departments, managed care organizations and other hospitals. The Director exercises independent judgement and initiative in carrying out the activities of the practices, often of a very confidential nature. This position is responsible for the financial management and the maintenance of information relative to the physician practices.
Vice President of Physician Practices-1248753
- Two years healthcare management experience;
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Proficiency in billing and office practice management systems required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills needed as well as working knowledge of the HIS and other software components; medical terminology preferred.
- Strong, positive customer service approach, including the ability to work effectively and professionally with physicians, office staff, medical students, interns, residents and hospital employees is required.
- This position requires the ability to work with minimal supervision and the willingness to accept guidance and direction, as well as the ability to organize, prioritize, and conduct multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards, as well as Federal and State Law concerning credentialling and physician practice regulation is required.
Key Words : surgical technologist, surgical tech, health care, healthcare, medical, medical care